- 250 gms of wheat flour (thick paddy)
- 100 gms of water.
- 50 gms of desi ghee.
- Salt to taste.
- Step 1 :Filter all the first flour and mix the salt.
- Step 2 :Then add water to it and take a soft knead of dough and apply ghee on the dough, put it on a little hand and apply it on ygg and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Step 3 :After 15 minutes, again after mixing ghee on the hand, make a little bit of the dough again.
- Step 4 :Now break the dough of flour.
- Step 5 :After that, apply some domestic ghee on the hands and press the loyo to both hands and make the round roti with both hands and thabels.
- Step 6 :Now put the bread on the pan and cook it raw.
- Step 7 :Take out the bread after frying raw and fry it on the flame.
- Step 8 :Your bread is ready. Now if you like it, then add green ghee to the vegetable and lentils and chutneys they can serve with the chapel.
- Step 9 :If you are having difficulty in handling the bread, then you can wet your hands with water and thaw the bread, it will be easy to make bread