- 100 gms of rice
- 250 mg of water
- 20 grams domestic ghee
- Step 1 :Wash all the first rice
- Step 2 :Then take a water in a pan and put it on the gas when it comes to boil and put rice in it.
- Step 3 :After adding the rice, add half the ghee to the amount given above.
- Step 4 :Now after 10 minutes, take out the rice and see whether they are cooked or not, if not, take a little longer and boil.
- Step 5 :After the rice is cooked, add them to the sieve and add the remaining ghee to them.
- Step 6 :You are able to become your plain rice and you can eat them] with whole lentil pulses, rajma, curry, peas and paneer.