- 250 gms of wheat flour
- 125 ml of water
- 2 teaspoons ghee or oil
- Salt to taste
- Dry wheat flour for covering
- Step 1 :You are ready to become plain bread, which you can eat with lentils or vegetables, if you wish, then you can apply domestic ghee on it.
- Step 2 :Now pour water into it and take soft gum.
- Step 3 :Keep mashed flour dough for approximately 15 minutes.
- Step 4 :After 15 minutes, add some flour or oil to that dough, put some more gullet and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Step 5 :After 5 minutes, break the dough into a dough and take it round.
- Step 6 :Now put the ghee or oil in the biliyi loi, lift it from the four sides and then turn the ball into a loop again.
- Step 7 :Now put it on the pan and wait until it starts flowing slightly, then turn it over and put ghee or oil on it.
- Step 8 :When it blossoms, turn it over again and apply ghee or oil on the other side.
- Step 9 :10 When the parantha starts falling on the red or brown color, then understand that your parrot is ready to cuddle.
- Step 10 :Now your parathas are ready. You can take them with mango pickle, any vegetable, or curd, if you wish, you can also wear butter or butter on top of them.