- 250 gms of wheat flour
- Lukewarm water heated to approximately 30 degrees, 125 grams
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil 1
- Salt to taste
- Step 1 :First filter the dough and put it in a vessel, then add salt to it.
- Step 2 :Now add flour to the dough and knead it, it is neither too hard nor too soft.
- Step 3 :Now cover the dough with cloth for about 15 minutes.
- Step 4 :After 15 minutes, add mashed flour to a little bit and smoothen its rounded balls.
- Step 5 :Now take those balls out of the belt to round the ball and put it on the pan.
- Step 6 :Now, the gas or chut to the digested roti on which you are making the bread, till the bread starts to flower.
- Step 7 :You are ready to become plain bread, which you can eat with lentils or vegetables, if you wish, then you can apply domestic ghee on it.