- 250 gms of wheat flour
- 125 ml of water
- 2 teaspoons ghee or oil
- Salt to taste
- Dry wheat flour for covering
- 1 teaspoon oatmeal
- Step 1 :Put the dough in a large bowl or pan and add salt and oregano and add a small spoon of ghee or oil.
- Step 2 :Now pour water into it and take soft gum.
- Step 3 :Keep mashed flour dough for approximately 15 minutes.
- Step 4 :After 15 minutes, add a little ghee or oil to that dough, take a little more water and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Step 5 :After 5 minutes, break the dough into a dough and take it round.
- Step 6 :Now put the ghee or oil in the belli loyi and lift it off from the four sides and then put the ballot again and bring it round again.
- Step 7 :Now put it on the pan and wait until it starts flowing slightly, turn it over and put ghee or oil on it.
- Step 8 :When it blossoms, turn it over again and apply ghee or oil on the other side.
- Step 9 :When the parantha starts falling on the red or brown color, then understand that your parrot is ready to cuddle.
- Step 10 :Now your parathas are ready and you can take them with the pickle of mango or any other vegetable or curd. There are delicious and digestive and air (gas) destroyers in the oatmeal parathas.