- 250 gms of wheat flour
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons ghee or oil
- 125 ml of water
- A little dough for Palothan
- Cut the leaves of 50 g green (fresh fenugreek) finely and wash them dry
- Step 1 :Put the dough in a large bowl or pan and add salt and fenugreek leaves and pour a small spoon of ghee or oil.
- Step 2 :Now pour water into it and take soft gum.
- Step 3 :Keep mashed flour dough for approximately 15 minutes.
- Step 4 :After 15 minutes, add some flour or oil to that dough, put some more gully and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Step 5 :After 5 minutes, break the dough into a dough and take it round.
- Step 6 :Now put the ghee or oil in the belli loyi and lift it off from the four sides and then put the ballot again and bring it round again.
- Step 7 :Now put it on the pan and wait until it starts flowing slightly, turn it over and put ghee or oil on it.
- Step 8 :When it blossoms, reverse it and apply ghee or oil on the other side and compress it.
- Step 9 :When the parantha starts falling on the red or brown color, then understand that your parrot is ready to cuddle.
- Step 10 :Now your parathas are ready. You can take them with the pickle of mango or any vegetable or chhaja or yogurt, eating fenugreek parathas are delicious and digestive and air (gas) destroyers.